An international jury of retail real estate experts have selected 21 finalists in the MAPIC Awards 2012.
The MAPIC Awards have been “rewarding excellence, innovation and creativity” in retail companies and retail real estate projects for the past 16 years. To better adapt to the ever-evolving landscape in the retail market, the 2012 MAPIC Awards now include 7 new categories which pay tribute to innovation. On October 17, 2012, an international jury of retail real estate experts met in Paris to select 3 nominees in each award category:
- Best fashion & footwear retail concept
- Best food & beverage retail concept
- Best high street retail real estate development
- Best retail & leisure development
- Best multichannel strategy
- Best retail global expansion
- Most innovative shopping centre
- Plus: A special prize for the Personality of the Year, a key player in retail real estate from Russia, the 2012 Country of Honour.
Winners will be revealed to the retail real estate arena during a high-profile Gala Dinner on Thursday, November 15, 2012. 20.00-22.30. Cocktail attire required.
A 3-course meal, including wine and champagne will be served. Reservation is required so please be sure to book your seat or table ahead of time: Branded table for 10 (2,000€) or individual seat (200€).
Image: Image&Co/360° Media