In joint collaboration with the ESSEC Business School Real Estate and Sustainable Development Chair, Prof. Ingrid Nappi-Choulet, we have produced
“Minutes from MIPIM 2013 Conferences”
Conferences on Innovation, Cities, Sustainabilty, Energy and Architecture
- Keynote panel: Energy efficiency & resources’ management
- Decalogue for a senseable / Smart city
- Keynote panel: Can skycrapers be sustainable?
- Keynote address by architects: Architecture and responsible innovation
- The future of CRE: Trends to set to revolutionize our industry
- Should measuring sustainability be a job for the accountants?
- Does being green create value for end-users
- Views of 6 stakeholders, manage innovation for a better ROI
- 10 golden rules to increase the value of the property asset
Don’t miss the first issue of the Cahiers de la Chaire Immobilier et Développement Durable, taking a closer look at the changes in society and real estate that are transforming our towns and cities.