A warm welcome to MIPIM 2015
MIPIM 2015 will focus on core markets, as well as recovering economies and new high-potential destinations.
Explore business opportunities from all corners of the world in only 4 days. Discover regional pavilions.
A renewed Europe?
Meet Europe’s major players at MIPIM.
• Until two years ago, Spain was a difficult place to invest. Today it’s in the spotlight again. Want to know more? A Focus on Spain session will give you all the tools for a smart approach to the market. Major Spanish cities Madrid and Barcelona will also be present in dedicated pavilions.
• The UK will find nationwide coverage at MIPIM through the presence of many of its major cities, including London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Glasglow.
• Meet the finest real estate players from the Nordics, all gathered in one area on Level -1: Copenhagen, Göteborg, Helsinki, Malmö, Oslo, Oulu and Stockholm, alongside a variety of private companies.
• Interested in the New Europe? CEEQA will lead the first ever New Europe Day dedicated to the CEE and SEE markets with a breakfast followed by an insight summit, sponsored by CEEQA
Spotlight on Africa
Have you considered Africa as your next business destination? The appetite for the African market is growing, don’t miss out!
Come and discover projects from South Africa at the Tongaat Hulett Developments stand, and find the missing piece of your investment puzzle during an exclusive workshop that will shed light on the attractiveness of Sub Saharan Africa. Sponsored by Eko Atlantic
Canada back at MIPIM
Canada will be present with a dedicated pavilion. Discover more than 40 Canadian projects and meet key players coming from 18 booming cities and regions, including Toronto, Ontario, Ottawa and Montreal.
Looking to Asia and the Middle East
• Learn more about the Japanese market in a dedicated exhibition zone and during the Japan Morning on Thursday 12 March, featuring a networking event and “Focus on Japan” panel.
• Meet the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO) in a 300m² tent on the Parvis, as they present Istanbul’s major infrastructure projects and the attractiveness of its regions.
Start planning your MIPIM
- Search companies in the Online Database
- Discover all confirmed speakers
- Check out the full list of exhibitors
- Practical information to plan your visit