Russian real estate professionals and political leaders from Moscow and Saint Petersburg were present at MIPIM this year. Check out the key moments.
Russian Real Estate at MIPIM
Despite the challenging economic situation, many Russian real estate professionals and political leaders were in Cannes meeting international investors and showcasing some of the biggest projects in the Russian market.
Among the key moments of Russian presence at MIPIM:
1. The official opening ceremony of the Russian Housing Development Foundation stand at MIPIM 2015
Minister of Сonstruction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation Mikhail Men and the Director General of the RHD Foundation Alexander Braverman.
2. Conference of KOMMERSANT: “Capital Megaprojects Russia and Worldwide: Solutions that work”
- Sergey Cheremin, Minister of the Moscow Government, Head of the Department for External Economic and International Relations, of Moscow, Moscow City Government
- Marat Khusnullin, Deputy Mayor of Moscow Government for Urban Development and Construction, Moscow City Government
- Sergey Kuznetzov, Chief architect of Moscow, First Deputy Head of the Committee for Architecture and Urban Development, Moscow City Government
- Andrey Peregoudov, General Director VTB Arena Park
3. The official opening ceremony of the INNOPOLIS stand at MIPIM 2015
- Nikolay Nikiforov, Minister of telecom and mass communications of the Russian Federation
- Paul Zilk, CEO, REED Midem
- Igor Nosov, General Director, Innopolis
4. Signing of Agreement between Saint Petersburg and Federal research center (Rosseti)
- Igor Albin, Vice Governor, Saint-Petersburg
- Sergey Titov, General Director of MRSK (Rosseti)
Check out the articles