This year again, the MAPIC Awards will honour excellence and outstanding achievements in the retail property industry. The MAPIC Awards 2015 are a tremendous chance for retailers and developers to get the recognition they deserve. If you're not familiar with this world-class competition, here's your opportunity to catch up!
Created in 1996, the MAPIC Awards is a competition that rewards excellence, innovation and creativity in the retail real estate industry. On 20 November 2015, top players from the industry will gather at MAPIC to attend this prestigious, world-renowed ceremony. Twelve retail real estate experts will served as members of the world-class MAPIC Awards jury which will be chaired by Melissa Gliatta, Executive Vice President of Thor Equities. A total of 10 prizes – including the brand new Best pop-up shop – covering all fields of the retail property sector, will be given away to the most oustanding concepts. Pick your category and enter the competition!
- Best fashion & footwear retail concept – 2014 winner: Uniqlo, Japan
- Best food & beverage retail concept – 2014 winner: Vapiano, Germany
- Best new retail concept – 2014 winner: Causses, France
- Best retail global expansion – 2014 winner: KIKO Milano, Italy
- Best retail digital strategy
- Best pop-up shop NEW THIS YEAR!
- Best new shopping centre – 2014 winner: Qwartz Villeneuve-la-Garenne, France
- Best factory outlet centre – 2014 winner: Fashion Outlets of Chicago, USA
- Best refurbished shopping centre – 2014 winner: Armada development project, Turkey
- Best retail urban project – 2014 winner: Les Terrasses du Port, France
Don’t miss this unique chance to step in the spotlight! Seize the opportunity to show the world the success of your brand and your outstanding retail real estate projects.
Enter the MAPIC Awards 2015 competition before 30 September 2015, free of charge!
Planning to attend the international retail property market? Register without further ado to benefit from a special rate!