MAPIC 2015 Daily News 2
The traditional formal opening of MAPIC 2015 took place yesterday morning as Reed MIDEM’s Nathalie Depetro and Filippo Rean joined representatives from sponsors Thor Equities and other guests at the ribbon-cutting ceremony outside the Palais des Festival.
Discover the latest news from the 1st day of MAPIC.
- Cannes debut signals global growth for Canada’s Garage
- East countries lead growth in Europe
- Online retail on the increase across Russia
- Citycon in Cannes to attract brands to Nordic territories
- Vadistanbul grows its own catchment
- Acquisition will take Portland to new markets
- Westfield expansion “good for retail in London’s West End”